Why You Won’t Want to Miss Sitecore Symposium 2016
Aug 16, 2016
Sitecore Symposium will be in the Big Easy this time, and I can tell you a bunch of reasons why you don’t want to miss it, besides the usual laissez les bon temps rouler.
Sitecore 8.2 – Buzz is already building around the version as ‘experience’ becomes an increasingly important metric for marketers. Significantly improved personalization and automation capabilities are expected from 8.2, besides a promising focus on express migration and publishing. Expect to see more announcements, tech sessions and hands-on demos you need to help take your marketing and tech to the next level.
“Learn, Learn, Learn” – Being a Sitecore developer, I’m really excited about these developer-oriented sessions:
- A sneak peak into “xConnect,” which allows easy external integrations into the analytics framework. Any device that records or processes analytics data can do so in a much smoother way. We’re talking about the motherlode here, a.k.a. the IoT data, which can be easily captured and connected to your customer data through xConnect, coming in 8.2 version.
- Ever struggled with the automation of the build-out of Sitecore environments in DevOps? Get insights into the usage of Azure Resource Manager templates, PowerShell and Visual Studio Team Services, besides automation and other rich stuff.
Context marketing – The global Sitecore community has lapped it up ever since it was launched as a key strategy in 2015. My mantra is simple: ‘Track every visit, Act on it, Delight your customer.” These sessions, in particular, are a ‘tell-all.’
- A Sitecore partner will map the complete customer journey for you by showcasing its work for a client that will include how you can implement context marketing at the key touch points.
- Leading companies will talk about how they are driving transformation in the way they are interacting with customers, conversion barriers and customers’ pain points.
- “How-to” talks on adding basic personalization techniques, simplifying campaign management and making them more effective, and strategizing and implementing personalization and automation to create world-class commerce experiences.
Let’s get down to business, shall we? – Driving revenue and delivering value is every organization’s holy-grail.
- As a ‘corporate citizen,’ I’m looking forward to knowing how Sitecore’s content management capabilities especially hold good for large and diverse organizations.
- Most of the companies today are Microsoft partners and one of the sessions, which caught my eye was “Context Marketing on a Microsoft Scale.” You’ll get insights on the related challenges such as content management, multiple language support, governance, global vs local content needs, outcome based data and much more.
- A great marketing analytics dashboard can make or break marketers today. In this session, you’ll get to test the analytics code created by SBOS and customize it for your own environment. Experts will also be on hand to answer queries.
Getting Started? – This year’s symposium is not just for the ‘old-timers,’ but also for the ‘newbies’ and ‘been-in-the-game-for-some-time.’ There’re all sorts of interesting talks on Experience Editor, personalization, optimization, commerce, email, automation and mobile.
Networking – The symposium will be perfect to meet and exchange ideas with the community’s best and brightest. This is ‘the’ forum for interesting conversations and making long-lasting connections.
New Orleans – Last, but not the least, how can we forget that the symposium is happening at a place, which gave us jazz. Let the good times roll and take some time out to explore this wonderful city that has much to offer: world-class food, music, fun and of course, the distinct French and Spanish Creole architecture.
As Sitecore’s Gold Implementation Partner since 2009, we have some interesting stories to share with you. We’re also excited to be a Silver sponsor of the event. Stop by our booth between September 14-16 to learn how you can continue to offer great Sitecore solutions to your customers.
GET HELP FROM OUR EXPERTS
Over the past 17 years, we have completed thousands of digital projects globally. We have one of the largest and deepest multi-solutions digital consulting teams in the world. Our proprietary processes and years of Digital Experience expertise have earned us a 97% customer satisfaction rating with our clients ranging from Global Fortune 1000 to Mid-Market Enterprises, leading educational institutions, and Non-Profits.
Contact us today to see how we can help your organization with your next Sitecore project.
TechAspect is an innovative digital transformation agency, specializing in delivering the digital experience, commerce, and marketing solutions. For nearly two decades, we have been helping traditional businesses transform and create dynamic digital cultures through disruptive strategies and agile deployment of innovative solutions.