Ever wondered how efficient the workflow you have implemented is? Is it accelerating work or is it the stumbling block? How do you measure work in progress? How do you maintain a trail of all your transactions?
Workflow Reporter is your solution if, TeamSite is your platform of choice.
Workflow Reporter is a reporting tool for generating reports on past and present workflows in TeamSite. All the workflows that have been executed in TeamSite will be stored in a database and can be queried upon to get variety of information regarding jobs, tasks etc.
The reporting tool not only present the information but also optimize the analysis time and can be easily tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- Virtually all the information in a workflow up to the task level is captured into a database.
- Quick Reports are provided for getting a snapshot of the current jobs and tasks and task load for users.
- Custom Reports can be generated for Jobs and tasks based on all possible combinations of workflow parameters. Job Name, Task Name, Owner, creator, files, start time, end time, task type etc.
- Drill-down feature to get more information on search results 4 levels of drill-down to get virtually any information on a job/task.
- Results can be summarized to get statistical information on work done in the past and present. Example: Number of "Author_Assigment" jobs done in the last 6 months.
- Monitoring: Better understanding of how much work is getting done, by whom and in how much time.
- Audit Trail: Storing of all the workflow actions means they can be retrieved to perform any specific audit trail.
- Custom Reports can be generated for Jobs and tasks based on all possible combinations of workflow parameters. Job Name, Task Name, Owner, creator, files, start time, end time, task type etc
- TeamSite 5.0 - 6.7.2