A big association in the transportation industry wants to redesign their website and upgrade their CMS system to Sitecore.
TechAspect performed a major revamp of the association’s website in terms of expanded functionality and increased performance that enabled the organization to improve branding, focus attention on their safety and productivity initiatives, and steadily drive more users to their facilities.
As part of the exercise, TechAspect performed the following activities:
- Upgrade the Sitecore server from v5.3 to v6.2; fixed the existing sites to work as expected.
- Redesigned the layouts to have improved reuse across the site.
- Redesigning the template structure and reduced the total number of templates considerably.
- Redesigned several modules, like the news and search modules, for easy navigation and faster information retrieval.
- Implemented Coveo search to speed up search functionality.
- The majority of data migration to new version by using scripts.
- Done custom integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Better visibility of the association’s operation and services to end users.
- Ability to update latest news on the site with ease.
- Ability for end users to focus on specific services using custom search.
- Ability for association to upload performance measures easily and in standard format.
- Ability for users to stay connected via integration with feeds like Facebook and Twitter.
For more information about this case study and client info, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org