The client is a leading agriculture products company. They provide state-of-the-art crop performance products and services for people to grow crops successfully, year round for sustenance, pleasure and profit in any environment with an emphasis on conserving natural resources at every point of use. They have various vendors tied up with them to provide relevant equipments.
The client wanted an eCommerce website to cater to their online purchasing needs.
As a part of the website, the client wanted an order system and a powerful and sophisticated in-site search and guided navigation to enable visitors to filter by product type, status, order type and other attributes.
TechAspect’s Open source CoE proposed LAMP architecture. TechAspect developed the website with shopping cart functionality to sell their equipment form various dealers.
- Payment Gateway integrations & Shipping logic with UPS & USPS
- One page checkout, one-click ordering, order management and SSL security support
- Detailed User analytics and sales reports
- Shipping calculation by zip code
- Ability to process formula for shipping logic/easy to change logic
- “Virtual” shopping cart which follows user through every page
- Ability to assign multiple product codes per product
- Product management, search, and suggestions
- Discount Coupons custom module was built
- Search Engine Optimization
- Integration with Ubercart including major customizations in terms of custom content types
- Different Theme for each category(content type)
- Simultaneous testing at multiple geographical locations
- Multiple language support
- Integrating Content Management System with E-Commerce System
- Used Apache Solr engine for indexing the data to be shown in the views too thus reducing the bootstrap execution time drastically for faster retrieval of data on the site
- Enhanced user experience
- New online order booking
- Client Ordering System gives the online shoppers around the world the opportunity to browse an impressive collection of spares & accessories and reserve items from their browsers.
- High performance site due to Solr
For more information about this case study and client info, please write to email@example.com